At MTD Products, we do more than just design, manufacture, market, and sell outdoor power equipment. We are an industry leader driven by a greater purpose to inspire people to care for and enjoy the outdoors. As employees, we foster collaboration and teamwork, drive for results, champion change, and inspire and motivate others to high performance. We value stewardship, passion, respect, integrity, and gratitude. And, every day we build upon the strong corporate culture that makes MTD a great place to build a career.
Founded in 1932 and headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, MTD is a global company known for innovation and award-winning lawn mowers, snow blowers and other equipment for both residential and professional markets. Our family of brands includes Cub Cadet®, Troy-Bilt®, Robomow®, Rover®, and WOLF-Garten® – all backed by our strong network of MTD support focused on uncompromising quality, service and value through advanced manufacturing.
The Electrical/Control Engineer will be responsible for the design and the build of production related equipment, making manufacturing improvements and assist in maintaining existing equipment. The position will also include project management responsibilities, coordinating schedules, follow up of assignments, maintaining quality and production standards, and ensuring that all Company procedures are followed.
The successful candidate must be willing to learn new concepts and take on additional responsibilities as needed. The Electrical/Control Engineer must be able to work quickly and accurately and have a positive and proactive attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in a related field.
• Technical proficiency in Allen Bradley PLC software applications.
• Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems.
• Proficient with Unigraphics or AutoCad.
• Understanding of manufacturing principals.
• Ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously.
• Robotic, hydraulic and pneumatic experience a plus.
• Capable of working independently.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Some travel required (10% to 20%) based on project needs.
MTD offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes 401k, Defined Contribution Plan, Health and Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
MTD is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
"I found this great opportunity on SolisPLC.com"
This will help us add more controls & automation jobs for you!