Green Energy is taking off in a big way and we want you to be a part of it! Nor-Cal Controls provides controls solutions for utility-scale solar plants and we are looking for SCADA/Automation Engineers to join our stellar team! As a SCADA/Automation Engineer, you will take ownership of assigned projects and manage them from start to successful completion. This includes initial project design, customer reviews, design implementation, testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
Why Join Us?
- A workplace culture that celebrates collaboration, teamwork, and inclusivity
- 401(K) matching, profit sharing, and bonus opportunities FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Gold-level medical benefits with employee-only premiums paid at 100%
- We’re a lot of fun! Company activities, social Fridays, and more!
What will a successful SCADA/Automation Engineer accomplish in the first year?
- Provide excellent customer service, including same-day response to customer emails or calls
- Complete a project as Lead Engineer
- Identify a process problem and solution that has been successfully implemented
- Consistently meet Nor-Cal’s Core Values
Key Position Requirements:
- Engineering B.S. degree (Automation, Controls, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar), or equivalent experience, plus one year experience.
- SCADA/automation/controls/integration experience or a master’s Engineering Degree in Control Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of SCADA, process instrumentation, and control systems.
- Basic understanding of SCADA/DAS design architectures
- Knowledge of SCADA network topologies and configuration
- Possesses a positive “can do” attitude and a strong motivation to learn and excel.
- On occasion, must be able to work on weekends or outside regular work hours to address any issues that come up with assigned projects. (Will be compensated in accordance with California wage and hour laws).
Don't forget to mention in your application:
"I found this great opportunity on SolisPLC.com"
This will help us add more controls & automation jobs for you!