SolisPLC inc. (“SolisPLC”) (also “we” “us” and “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy explains the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, the control you have over your personal data and the procedures we have in place to protect it. It applies to any personal data which is collected and/or provided by you.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we treat it.
By accessing and using our website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy. We take responsibility for the personal data we collect about all of our website users, and we aim to be transparent about how we handle it and to give our users control over how their personal data is handled.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is the information that you give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up or request more information about our products or services, including your name, the name of your employer or entity (if any) on behalf of which you may be contacting us, email address and telephone number at which we may contact you. In addition, certain community areas of the site may ask users to create a login and password which are personal to each such user.
- Information our software products collect: When you download our software products we may collect information about the usage of our products, such as, product version, system information, system usage information, IP address and database instance identifier.
We use information in the ways set out below
The legal basis for our use of your personal data will be that this information is required for one or more of the legitimate interests described in this policy, except where we require your consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose, as identified below.
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To provide you with requested additional information about our products and services;
- To comply with any legal and regulatory obligations we have;
- To notify you of upcoming events, product launches, important product updates, to notify you of changes to our terms of service, or to address any queries, complaints or problems you may report;
- To improve our software products.
Information we receive from third parties
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you where we regard this as necessary in order to offer you the best service available we can. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If you have requested information or a service from us, we will not be able to provide it without certain information, such as your contact details.
Disclosure of your information
You acknowledge that we have the right to share your personal data with the following recipients to the extent permitted by applicable data protection law:
- Any member of our group, which means any subsidiary or affiliate;
- Selected third parties, including:
- The police or law enforcement officials where required under law or mandate;
- Doctors or other medical professionals where required in order to assist with emergency situations relating to your child;
- Any third party service providers such as accountants or IT professionals.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We use different types of cookies and each has a specific function. Some cookies are essential to the working of the website and allow you to navigate easily from page to page and perform certain functions (e.g. making a purchase). Other nonessential cookies allow us to analyse how you use our site, which enables us to make decisions about how best to improve the website design and functionality to fit your future needs.
SolisPLC will not store personally identifiable information such as credit card or address details in the cookies we create. All data collected using a cookie will be anonymous and will not hold specific knowledge of who a visitor is.
Usually web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you have visited this site, however, and did not want cookies to be used, please exit the site and use your browser tools settings to delete the cookies. If you do this and revisit this site, cookies will again be set unless you change your browser settings to reject cookies.
SolisPLC is committed to comply with the legislation for storing information on a user's computer or mobile device which are detailed on the ICO website. We aim to be honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if that processor agrees to comply with our procedures and policies, or if they put in place adequate measures himself. We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
(a) Confidentiality means that only people who are authorised to use the data can access it.
(b) Integrity means that personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
(c) Availability means that authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
We will be the data controller of your personal data. We have appointed Martina Dominkovic as our Data Protection Officer. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You have the following rights, which can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data for marketing purposes (as described above);
- To access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it;
- To prevent any processing of personal data where that processing is no longer necessary, is unlawful, or where we do not have legitimate grounds for processing;
- To obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- If we ever undertake such processing to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing; and
- To lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used to a supervisory authority.
Where we rely on your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how SolisPLC handles your information please contact us at email@example.com.