Announcing the SolisPLC Instructor Program
A few years ago we set out on a journey to democratize industrial automation learning by building the world’s most comprehensive training platform filled with high quality, expert-led tutorials, video, and courses.
We’re on a mission to help 1 million engineers every year learn the automation skills they need to get a job, improve their career, and always stay ahead of the curve, by learning the latest technologies, and industry best practices.
Today, over 40 000 engineers come to SolisPLC to learn about automation technology from a library of 100+ tutorials, and tens of hours of video courses.
However, we’ve only scratched the surface. Automation technology is rapidly accelerating, and there is an endless number of platforms, topics, and industry best practices that need to be introduced to current and future industry professionals to ensure the future of all industries that rely on automation.
Introducing the SolisPLC Instructor Program
As the next step on our journey to teach the world industrial automation, we’re excited to announce the SolisPLC Instructor Program.
What is the SolisPLC Instructor Program
The SolisPLC Instructor Program aims to bring together industrial automation experts who are actively working in the field to create practical educational content covering their specific areas of expertise.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for instructors who are passionate about the world of automation and are eager to influence its future by sharing their expertise with thousands of engineers through, written tutorials, video courses, small hands-on real-world projects, and community discussions.
Our instructors blend their deep knowledge and enthusiasm to communicate complex concepts in a concise, practical, and engaging manner. We believe that these qualities make our instructors some of the best in the industry.
Why you should join?
By becoming a SolisPLC instructor, you will help thousands of industrial automation learners around the world improve their skills while building your brand, and earning money.
- Build your brand – Your content will be read by engineers from thousands of companies, including some of the world’s top manufacturers. This will help give you chance to grow your authority and brand in the industry. This could help you get new job opportunities, attract new business, or simply connect and build relationships with fellow industry professionals.
- Supplement your income – Get paid to share your expertise on your own schedule. Earn an extra few hundred or a few thousand dollars a month by producing content whenever you have the time and desire to do so. Whether you want to dedicate 5 hours or 40 hours a month, we’re happy to work with you.
- Have a global impact – In our opinion, there is no better way to have an impact than by teaching thousands of people from different backgrounds, countries, and walks of life the skills they need to help them get a job, improve their career, and ultimately their life.
- Join a collaborative community – Our instructors work on curated content, which means all of our courses, tutorials, and projects are different and our instructors are not competing against each other. This gives the community a spirit of collaboration that is hard to find on other platforms.
If you’re still reading, then you might be wondering how you can get involved. We try to keep the process as simple, and fair as possible.
Here is how it works:
- Fill out our form to apply. We will review your application and let you know if it was successful or not. We’ll try to provide you with as much feedback as possible.
- If your application is successful, we will schedule a quick 30min call to get to know each other and answer any of your questions.
- You will be given a small audition project. This will give us a chance to assess your skillset, and give you a chance to see what it’s like to work with us.
- We will review your audition project, and let you know if it was successful or not. In either case, we will provide you with detailed feedback to help you improve your skills.
- Welcome on board! You’re ready to start creating and becoming a regular contributor to SolisPLC.
If you have any questions, visit www.solisplc.com/teach or send us an email to email@example.com.
We're looking forward to getting your applications!