This is an introduction to ethernet networks using RSLinx and equipment commonly found on the industrial ethernet network. Topics include an introduction to RSLinx software, setting up a network, equipment commonly found on networks & troubleshooting industrial networks using RSLinx.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Startup and create two different types of ethernet networks using RSLinx
- Describe and identify the different equipment used to create and found on industrial ethernet networks
- Understand and setup IP addresses for different equipment commonly found on industrial ethernet networks
- Troubleshoot common problems on new and existing ethernet networks using RSLinx
- Electrical Engineers looking to learn more about RSLinx and industrial networks.
- Electrical Technicians / Electricians looking to expand their knowledge into controls.
- Software Engineers who are seeking to learn about industrial networks.
- Manufacturing Operators looking to progress in their career.
- Anyone interested in how manufacturing processes are executed.