Announcing our New Course: An Introduction to Industrial Ethernet Via RSLinx
We are happy to announce the official release of our newest course; An Introduction to Industrial Ethernet Via RSLinx.
This course is an introduction to ethernet networks using RSLinx and equipment commonly found on the industrial ethernet network. Topics include an introduction to RSLinx software, setting up a network, equipment commonly found on networks & troubleshooting industrial networks using RSLinx.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Startup and create two different types of ethernet networks using RSLinx
- Describe and identify the different equipment used to create and found on industrial ethernet networks
- Understand and setup IP addresses for different equipment commonly found on industrial ethernet networks
- Troubleshoot common problems on new and existing ethernet networks using RSLinx
- Electrical Engineers looking to learn more about RSLinx and industrial networks.
- Electrical Technicians / Electricians looking to expand their knowledge into controls.
- Software Engineers who are seeking to learn about industrial networks.
- Manufacturing Operators looking to progress in their career.
- Anyone interested in how manufacturing processes are executed.